3 layered and great quality all-day bib with a bamboo layer in the middle which keeps baby dry and soaks up all that dribble.
Front: 100% organic jersey cotton - super soft
Middle: Bamboo fleece - 70% bamboo, 30% cotton.
- Bamboo fabric is inherently antibacterial and odour resistant.
- It has hypoallergenic properties and is dust mite resistant.
- Bamboo fabric is naturally breathable, highly absorbent and has excellent moisture wicking capabilities.
Backing: 100% cotton terry towelling with loops that offer extra advantages.
- Increased level of absorbency
- Extra softness
- Greater strength/life expectancy
- Less wrinkling
Not only highly practical but super cute, making it the perfect addition to help keep little ones’ clothes clean and dry - making parents’ lives easier with fewer outfit changes throughout the day!
Mufaluf bibs have two clasps for adjustable sizing. They can fit babies from approximately two months up to two years of age.
Cotton, Bamboo fleece
For best results, machine wash in cold or warm water.
Do not use hot water as it may shrink the cotton.
Tumble dry on a low setting.
To prevent fading, avoid drying in direct sunlight.
Handmade with love in the Bay of Plenty, NZ.